I Went to Tampa Fishing Outfitters to treat myself to a new reel as my Okuma Helix was getting a little old. So i did my research in my $80 to $115 Dollar price range and came down to two options the Penn Sargus or the Okuma Salina. As i wanted an all metal body and no graphite. I tried both reels out and the Okuma Salina caught my eye. The Okuma has a dual washer drag, which applies pressure on the bottom and top of the spool resulting in a smoother stronger drag. The Dual force drag was an option that only $500 Reels have and the all metal body made the reel extremely tough. I went with the Okuma Salina. Here she is all rigged up and ready to go on my fenwick 7ftI also Decided to get a Okuma Avenger 30 since it was only $23 Dollars! I put it on my Medium Light Quantum rod. It is surprisingly a great reel for low budget price!